All aboard for the all-star action-packed journey of a lifetime as martial arts maestro Sammo Hung (Coronary heart of Dragon) brings East and West crashing spectacularly collectively in Millionaires’ Specific!
Sammo himself performs Ching Fong-tin, a former outlaw with a wild scheme to make amends with the residents of his struggling hometown of Hon Sui: explosively derail a model new luxurious categorical prepare en route from Shanghai in order that its super-rich passengers may have no selection however to spend cash within the city. He’s not the one one with eyes on the passengers’ deep pockets, nonetheless; a gang of ruthless bank-robbing bandits are on the way in which, searching for a priceless map being guarded by a trio of Japanese samurai. Bullets and fists will fill the air in equal measure, however will Hon Sui City be left standing?
Working on the top of his powers alongside common collaborator Yuen Biao, Sammo makes room for a dizzying line-up of visitor appearances from most of the prime skills in Hong Kong motion cinema, from Shaw Brother’s trailblazers like Jimmy Wang Yu to fresh-faced newcomers like Cynthia Rothrock.
This appears to be like like the identical model that Eureka launched within the UK earlier this 12 months, simply completely different cowl artwork.
- New 2K restorations by Fortune Star
- 4 completely different variations of the movie, together with a recently-assembled ‘hybrid’ edit
- Double-sided fold-out poster that includes authentic and newly commissioned paintings by Sam Gilbey
- Illustrated collector’s booklet that includes new writing on the movie by Jonathan Clements and David West
- Reversible sleeve that includes authentic and new paintings by Sam Gilbey
- Excessive Definition (1080p) displays of the unique Hong Kong Theatrical Reduce and the Prolonged “Worldwide” Reduce
- Authentic lossless Cantonese mono audio on each cuts, plus English mono audio for the Prolonged Reduce
- Non-obligatory English subtitles for each variations
- Commentary on the Theatrical Reduce by Frank Djeng
- Commentary on the Prolonged Reduce by Mike Leeder & Arne Venema
- Choose scene commentary by star Cynthia Rothrock, moderated by Frank Djeng
- Three video interviews with Cynthia Rothrock
- A New Frontier and Specific Supply, two archive interviews with Sammo Hung
- Means Out West, an archive interview with Yuen Biao
- On the Reducing Edge, an archive interview with star Yukari Oshima
- Alternate English opening and shutting credit
- Trailer gallery
DISC TWO (LIMITED EDITION EXCLUSIVE)
- Excessive Definition (1080p) displays of the English Export Reduce and the latest Hybrid Reduce (combining footage from the Theatrical and Prolonged Cuts for the longest doable model)
- Authentic lossless English audio for the Export Reduce, and lossless Cantonese mono for the Hybrid Reduce
- Non-obligatory English subtitles for the Hybrid Reduce