1. Ocean Terminal: It was opened in March 1966 and it appears to be like to be open right here with a few ships berthed there. It has been seen on a number of movies however the perfect examples embrace: 5 Golden Dragons, Sundown, and Pressured Vengeance.
2. Hong Kong & Kowloon and Wharf Godown Firm: I’ve featured them earlier than for Shirley’s World, Jason King, Golden Needles, and The Peking Medallion. Observe that within the backside picture of The Peking Medallion hyperlink, the Sea Terminal constructing will be seen within the background. Which leads me on to the subsequent merchandise
3. Sea Terminal: Scenes have been shot right here for Le Monocle Rit Jaune – nonetheless, on the time of my unique posting I used to be unaware it existed and had mistakenly stated it was Ocean Terminal and negelected to incorporate any display screen caps. This has now been rectified.
4. Former Govt Dockyard/Fireplace Brigade Dock: We have seen this place a few occasions on some pretty traditional movies. In 1963 (yeah, I do know it was launched in ’65, however imagine me once I say it was filmed 2 years prior) it may be seen because the are the place Lord Jim convalesces following his desertion of the ship. Across the identical time this aerial picture was taken, the dock was additionally transformed into hankow docks for The Sand Pebbles.
6. Ferry Level Property: nonetheless underneath partial building on the time of this shot (the property wasn’t absolutely accomplished till the early 70s I imagine. It has been seen alot through the years. In Heisser Hafen Hongkong, building had simply begun. You may see it within the background of Shirley’s World. It may be seen within the background of many movies, however the closest we have now ever bought (to this point) is for Ultraviolet in 2006.